Software Refund Policy
Refund Policy Statement
In the past our refund policy was misused and exploited by customers who
created false reasons for refunds but continued to use our software. Because
of this we now have a much stricter refund policy for our advertising
If a defect is found and we cannot provide a fix or work-around within 7
days, a refund can be offered, but we will then ask you to email in .PDF a
- A copy of your invoice - sent to you by email when you purchased.
- A description of the problem you found in the software.
- A signed statement that you have uninstalled/deleted the software
and removed it from your computer.
We generally do not refund in these circumstances:
- At any time after downloading.
- Just because you made a 'mistake' when ordering.
- Just because you changed your mind after ordering.
- Refunds of technical support plans just because you never ended up
- Because you purchased on the recommendation of someone, then not
really having tested it understood your purchase.
- Refunds because you didn't make money. The software can only deliver
your message. It's up to your message to make sales, not the software.